How to order
If you intend to order memorial diamonds or would like to get more information on our products, kindly contact us at email@example.com or leave a message on our Contact Us page and we will be happy to assist you. Along with sending you our product brochure and order form, we will answer any of your queries within the next 2 to 3 days. Please take note, though, that the entire process can take around five (5) to nine (9) months.
The following amount of ashes or hair is required:
|Less Than Or Equal To 0.30 ct (In Total)|
|Ashes||1/3 cup volume or about 2 ounces (50 grams)|
|Hair||1/4 of a cup volume or about 0.05 ounce (1 gram)|
|Combination||1/6 cup volume or about 1 ounce (25 grams) ashes and 1/8 of a cup volume or about 0.025 ounce (0.5 grams) hair|
50 grams of ashes or 1 gram of hair is the amount required for one diamond or multiple diamonds that amount to less than or equal to 0.30 carats. Please take note that there is an extra $95 charge to combine ashes & hair.
|Greater Than 0.30 ct (In Total)|
|Ashes||2/3 cup volume or about 4 ounces (100 grams)|
|Hair||1/2 cup volume or about 0.1 ounce (2 grams)|
|Combination||1/3 cup volume or about 2 ounces (50 grams) ashes and 1/4 cup volume or about 0.05 ounce (1 gram) hair|
100 grams of ashes or 2 grams of hair is the amount required for one diamond or multiple diamonds that would be greater than 0.30 carats. Please take note that there is an extra $95 charge to combine ashes & hair.
1. Order Confirmation
- Our Product Brochure will provide to you some insight with regard to our offerings. In addition to that, it is meant to be of assistance to you in choosing your diamond.
- If you are ready to place an order, please print and fill out the order form. Please send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we have received the order form, we will process your order. Soon after, you will receive an email from us with the necessary following steps.
- Once we have confirmed your order, please make sure to pack and tightly seal the ashes into a suitable container (ex. zip lock bag) and send it to the address that we will provide to you.
- Once we have received the ashes, we will let you know. From this point on, please make the 50% payment within the next seven (7) days. Failing to do so may result in a cancellation of your order.
2. Diamond Production Process
2. a) Carbon Refinement
- This is the first step of the process. Carbon Refinement requires an analysis of the components coming from the carbon source (ashes or hair). After the analysis is completed, the extraction of pure carbon begins.
2. b) HTHP Process
- This is the second step of the process. HTHP requires the transformation of the extracted pure color into diamonds under high temperature and high pressure conditions.
2. c) Polishing
- This is the third and final step of the process. In this final stage, the rough diamond is polished into a larger-than-life cremation diamond.
The Diamond Production Process itself takes around four (4) to eight (8) months.
3. Diamond Delivery
- When the diamond is ready, one of customer service representatives will send you a photo of the diamond itself to give you an idea of how it looks.
- Before the diamond is to be shipped out, the 50% down payment should be made.
- Once the balance amount has been settled, we will ship out the diamond. We will provide you with tracking details so that you may keep an eye out for its delivery.
Please ensure you are familiar with the whole order process before ordering. In case of any doubt, please Contact Us and we will attend to any of your concerns as soon as possible.